As a common meter for measuring liquid level, magnetic flap level gauge is easy to install and convenient to use. It has won the trust and attention of consumers. Then, when the magnetic flap level gauge is selected and installed, What problems should we notice? How to correctly install the magnetic flap level gauge? How to correctly select the magnetic flap level gauge becomes the key. How to choose the magnetic flap level gauge?
As a common meter for measuring liquid level, magnetic flap level gauge is easy to install and convenient to use. It has won the trust and attention of consumers. Then, when the magnetic flap level gauge is selected and installed, What problems should we notice? How to correctly install the magnetic flap level gauge? How to correctly select the magnetic flap level gauge becomes the key.
The magnetic flap level is an instrument that is mounted on or outside the tank to indicate and control the level of liquid in the tank. . Suitable for high temperature, high pressure, corrosion resistance, etc., local display and remote control.
The body tube of the magnetic flap liquid level is made of seamless steel pipe, and the connecting pipe is welded by a pull hole, and the inside is free from scratches. The mounting method can be side-mounted and top-mounted, and the lower end of the body is sealed. A drain valve can be added as needed. The connecting flange can be customized, and the indicator is composed of a magnetic color piece. When the magnetic float in the body tube rises with the liquid level, the color piece is turned over to display the liquid level.
1. The magnetic flap level gauge must be installed vertically to ensure that the float assembly moves up and down in the main tube.
2. The magnetizer is not allowed to be close to the main body of the liquid level gauge. Otherwise, the liquid level meter F will work.
3. After the liquid level gauge is installed, it needs to be calibrated with magnetic steel to guide the column once to make the red below the zero position and white above the zero position.
4. When the liquid level meter is put into operation, the lower liquid guiding tube valve should be opened first to allow the liquid medium to smoothly enter the main body tube, so as to avoid the liquid medium carrying the floating ball assembly to rise rapidly, which causes the turning column to fail and turn over. If this happens, the magnetic steel can be recalibrated after the liquid level is stable.
5. In order to prevent damage to the float assembly during transportation, the float assembly is taken out of the main body tube of the liquid level gauge before leaving the factory. After the magnetic flap level gauge is installed, open the bottom drain flange and then float the ball. Reassemble the component into the body tube. Note that the heavy part of the float assembly is facing up and cannot be flipped.
6. If the float ball assembly has been installed in the main body tube at the factory, in order to ensure that the float ball assembly is not damaged during transportation, we use a soft card to fix the float ball assembly in the main pipe, and only need to pull out the soft card during installation. .
This article Source: Jinhu Like Instrument Responsibility Editor http://.
Http://news.chinawj.com.cn Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Chemical auxiliary agents can be used to change the chemical reaction rate (increase or decrease) in the chemical reaction without changing the chemical equilibrium, and the mass and chemical properties of the reactants are not changed before and after the chemical reaction. According to statistics, about 90% of the industrial processes use Chemical auxiliary agents, such as chemical, petrochemical, biochemical, environmental protection and so on. There are a wide variety of chemical auxiliary agents, which can be divided into liquid and solid according to their state. The phase states of the reaction system are divided into homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysts. The homogeneous catalysts have acid, alkali, soluble transition metal compounds and peroxide catalysts. Chemical auxiliary agents plays an important role in the modern chemical industry, for example, the use of iron catalyst in the production of synthetic ammonia, the production of vanadium catalyst in the production of sulfuric acid, the polymerization of ethylene and the production of three synthetic materials, such as butadiene rubber, use different catalysts.
Chemical auxiliary agents Attention:
[ operation notice]
Closed operation, local exhaust. Prevent steam from leaking into the air of the workplace. Operators must undergo special training and strictly abide by the rules of operation. It is recommended that operators wear self-priming filter respirators (semi masks), wear chemical safety glasses, wear protective clothing and wear rubber gloves. Keep away from fire and heat sources. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the workplace. The use of explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment. Before welding liquid and steam, welding and cutting operations can not be carried out. Avoid smoke. Avoid contact with oxidants. Equipped with corresponding varieties and quantities of fire fighting equipment and leakage emergency handling equipment. The empty container may remain harmful.
Store in a cool, ventilated storeroom. Stay away from fire and heat. Prevent direct sunlight. Keep the container seal. It should be kept separately from the oxidizing agent and avoid the mixture. Equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment. Emergency handling equipment and suitable storage materials should be provided in the storage area.
Chemical Auxiliary Agents
Chemical Auxiliary Agents,Dibutyl Phthalate,Methyl Cellulose,Tributyl Phosphate
Shenyu Energy (Shandong) Development Co. Ltd , https://www.zgshenyu.com