|Home>Bearing knowledge>Difficulties in bearing surface grinding|
Analysis of the disadvantages of bearing surface grinding
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
The reason for presenting the traces of interspersed spirals is that the traces of the casters are poor because of the flatness of the casters; there are embossed appearances; during grinding; the grinding wheel and the workpiece are only slightly touched; when the workpiece or the grinding wheel reciprocates several times; The workpiece embodiment will reproduce the interpenetrating spiral and can be observed by the naked eye. The pitch of these spirals is related to the workpiece table speed and the workpiece rotation speed; together with the grinding wheel axis line and the workbench guide rail bearing surface bearing grinding defects are parallel.
ã„’å”¬â”žèªå’ å‚» å‚» å‚» é¥• 1. The grinding wheel is poorly trimmed; the corners are not chamfered; the coolant is not trimmed,
2. The workbench guide guides too much lubricating oil; causing the workbench to float.
3. The machine tool accuracy is not good,
4. Grinding pressure is too large.
The main reason for the appearance of fish scales to reproduce fish scales is that the cutting edges of the grinding wheel are not sharp; the phenomenon of "squatting" occurs during grinding; the oscillation is large at this moment. The detailed reason for the appearance of the scales of the workpiece is:
1. There are waste and oil on the surface of the grinding wheel.
2. The wheel is not trimmed,
3. The grinding wheel becomes dull. The trimming is not sharp,
4. The diamond fastening frame is not strong; the diamond rocking or the quality of the diamond is not good,
5. The hardness of the grinding wheel is not uniform.
The main reason for the reappearance of the fluffing marks on the surface of the working surface is that the coarse-grained abrasive grains fall behind; the abrasive grains are formed between the workpiece and the grinding wheel.
The detailed reason for the appearance of the workpiece when it is being ground during grinding is:
1. Traces left over from rough grinding; not worn out during fine grinding,
2. The coarse abrasive grains and fine abrasive grains in the coolant are not cleaned.
3. When the coarse-grained grinding wheel is just finished, the abrasive particles are simply dropped.
4. Useful period of data tolerance or grinding wheel is too soft,
5. Inadequate cooperation between abrasive resistance and workpiece data tolerance.
The surface of the workpiece has a straight wave trace. We cut the cross-section of the ground axis of the milled workpiece and enlarge it. It can be seen that its periphery is similar to a sine wave. It has no transitional translation along the axis of the axis; the orbit around the sine wave is Wave cylinder; also known as polygon.
The cause of the straight waveform is the movement of the grinding wheel relative to the workpiece or the periodic change of the pressure of the grinding wheel on the workpiece to cause oscillation. This oscillation may be forced oscillation; it may also be self-oscillation; There are often more than one wave frequency.
The surface of the workpiece reproduces the burn marks. The appearance of the workpiece tends to burn during the grinding process; there are several types of burns; one is the direction of the burn along the grinding wheel; it is dark black plaque, and the second is a line or intermittent line.
The appearance of the workpiece is burned during the grinding process; there are several reasons for the following:
1. The grinding wheel is too hard or the grain size is too fine to be too dense.
2. The feed rate is too large; the supply of cutting fluid is lacking; the heat dissipation condition is poor,
3. The workpiece speed is too low; the grinding wheel speed is too fast,
4. The wheel is too oscillated; it burns due to the constant change of the grinding depth.
5. The dressing of the grinding wheel is not timely or the repair is not good.
6. Diamond is sharp; the wheel is not well trimmed,
7. When the workpiece is coarsely ground, the burn is too deep; the amount of fine grinding is too much. The workpiece clamping force or suction is lacking; under the effect of grinding force; the workpiece has a stalling appearance.
Then how does the appearance of the workpiece know how to burn in the grinding process? This should be checked out after a regular pickling.
After the workpiece is pickled; when the surface is wet; it should be visually inspected immediately under the astigmatism lamp; the normal appearance is evenly dark gray. If it is a software point; it will appear cloud-like dark black mottle; and the perimeter is not fixed, if it is decarbonized; Gray or dark black spots, if the grinding cracks; the crack is cracked; if it is a burn; first, the appearance of the dark black plaque along the direction of the grinding wheel; the second is the appearance of lines or intermittent lines.
Such as the appearance of the above-mentioned burns in the grinding process; it is necessary to analyze the reasons in a timely manner; adopt a useful method to solve; root mass burns.
Appearance roughness does not meet the requirements of the bearing surface roughness of the specification and process requirements; but in the grinding process and super-precision process; due to various reasons; often fail to meet the requirements of the rules. The primary reason for demand is:
1. The grinding speed is too low; the feed rate is too fast; the feed rate is too large; the no feed grinding time is too short,
2. The workpiece speed is too high or the workpiece axis and the grinding wheel shaft are too large.
3. The grinding wheel is too thick or too soft.
4. The dressing speed of the grinding wheel is too fast or the trimming structure is too large.
5. The diamond of the dressing wheel is not sharp or of poor quality.
6. The quality of ultra-precision oilstone is not good; the orientation of the device is incorrect.
7. The quality of ultra-fine kerosene is not up to demand.
8. Super fine time is too short.
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| What are the characteristics of the bearing, bearing seal and dust cover of bearing anti-rust imported bearings? |
The characteristics of the bearing die-casting process are analyzed. The characteristics of the bimetal bearing seat and JBD are based on the temperature.
This article links to http://
Please indicate China Bearing Network http://
Previous: The reason for the early damage of bearings: The next series: Equipment cooperation and adjustment of high-speed bearings
We are emerged as the best manufacturer and supplier of Steel Tooth Tricone Bits / Milled Teeth Tricone Bit / Metal sealed bearing rock bit /Milled teeth Tricone Drill Bit.Offered in many shapes and sizes with multiple features, and cutting structures to combat down hole diversities in the different formation. These bits are designed for very soft to medium hardness formations with advanced technology to manufacture the best quality product for our reputed clients.
HA 216 HA217Suitable formation: Medium hard with relatively higher compressive strength and hard stringers,such as hard shale,sandstone and limestone.etc
Cutting Structure: Hardfaced gage and all tooth surfaces ,and a row of trimmers is added between gage row and heel row.
Normal WOB KN/mm (bit dia): 0.50~1.20
Drilling speed: 90~50,100~50 r/min
HA 136 HA 137
Suitable formation: Soft to medium soft with low compressive strength or soft with harder stringers,such as hard gypsolyte,soft limestone and sandstone ,etc.
Normal WOB KN/mm (bit dia) :0.35~1.05
Drilling speed: 120~60 r/min
HA 126 , HA127
Suitable formation: soft with Low compressive strength and high drillability. Such as shale, clay, salt bed and soft limestone etc
Normal WOB KN/mm (bit dia):0.35~1.00
Drilling speed: 150~70 r /min
Suitable formation: very soft with low compressive strength and high drillability,such as soft shale,clay and salt bed,etc
Normal WOB KN/mm (bit dia): 0.35~0.90
Drilling speed:150~80 r/min
Suitable formation: Soft to medium soft with low compressive strength or soft with harder stringer, such as hard shale, soft limestone and sandstone, etc
Hardfaced gage and all tooth surfaces, the gage fitted with compacts for enhanced gage protection ,and a row of trimmers is added between gage row and heel row
Normal WOB KN/mm (bit dia): 0.35 ~ 0.90
Drilling speed: 300 ~ 80 r/min
Suitable formation: soft with low
compressive strength and high drillability ,such as shale ,clay salt bed and soft limestone, etc
Normal WOB KN/mm (bit dia): 0.30~0.90
Drilling speed: 300~80 r/min
Suitable formation: Very soft with low
compressive strength and high drillability ,such as soft shale ,clay and salt bed,etc
Normal WOB KN/mm (bit dia): 0.30~0.90
Drilling speed: 300~80 r/min
Steel Tooth Tricone Bit,Milled Teeth Tricone Bit,Steel Tooth Tricone Drill Bit,Steel Tooth Tricone Drilling Bit
Hejian Deris Petroleum Drilling Equipment Co.,Ltd. , https://www.welldrillingbit.com