(1) Control humidity to control the relative humidity of the water in the feed and the storage environment. The key to anti-mold measures for grain feeds is to quickly reduce the water content to a safe moisture range within a short period of time after harvest. Generally, the grain moisture content is below 13%, the corn is below 12.5%, and the peanut kernel is below 8%. The mold is not suitable for breeding, so the water content is called safe moisture. The safe moisture of various feeds is not the same. In addition, safe moisture is also related to storage temperature, which is negatively correlated.
(2) Controlling temperature When the ambient temperature is controlled below 12 Â°C, mold reproduction and toxin production can be effectively controlled.
(3) Prevent insect bites, rodents from using mechanical and chemical control methods to treat pests in the granary, and pay attention to rodents, because the insects or rat bites damage the grain and make the mold easy to breed and cause mildew.
(4) Application of anti-mold agent The processed feed material and compound feed are extremely prone to mildew, so mold can be used to control mildew during processing. The commonly used antifungal agents are organic acids and extremely salty, among which propionic Acid is the most widely used salt.
After the feed is contaminated with mycotoxins, try to destroy or remove the toxins. Common methods are as follows:
(1) The removal of mycotoxins is mainly concentrated in the grains of mold, damage, discoloration and insects. If these grains are selected, the toxin content can be greatly reduced. The feed is selected by mechanical or manual methods, the moldy feed is removed, and the mildewed feed is further dried to achieve the purpose of detoxification and mildew resistance.
(2) Heat treatment method For cakes and raw materials, baking at 150 Â° C for 30 minutes, or microwave heating for 8 to 9 minutes, 48% -61% of aflatoxin B1 and 32% -40% of Aspergillus flavus The toxin C1 is destroyed.
(3) Water washing method The water-soluble toxin can be removed by repeatedly soaking and rinsing with water. For granular raw materials such as corn and soybean, it can be rinsed with water after pulverization, or repeatedly rinsed with 2% lime water to remove mycotoxins.
(4) Adsorption method Adsorbents such as clay and activated carbon can adsorb mycotoxins and reduce the absorption of the gastrointestinal tract.
Fodder, Feed, High Quality Food Grade Inositol ((CHOH)6) (CAS: 87-89-8), China Fodder, Feed
Co., Ltd. , http://www.chaluminumhydroxide.com