|Home>Bearing knowledge>Layout and type of rolling bearing|
Roller bearing layout and type
Source: Bearing network time: 2012-12-28
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
The effects of various parts in the bearing are:
About the radial bearing; the inner ring usually cooperates with the shaft; and works with the shaft; the outer ring usually cooperates with the bearing seat or the mechanical housing hole; the support effect. However; in some cases; there are also outer ring operations The inner ring is fixed to support the effect or the inner ring and the outer ring are all working together. About the thrust bearing; the shaft ring which cooperates with the shaft and moves together; and the bearing seat or the mechanical housing hole cooperates with each other and supports the effect The race. The roll (steel ball, roller or needle) is usually placed between the two rings by means of a cage for rolling motion; its shape, size and quantity directly affect the load of the bearing. And the use of functions. In addition to the cage, the roll can be evenly separated from the gap; it can also guide the rotation of the roll and improve the smooth function inside the bearing.
Section 2 Classification of Rolling Bearings 1. Classification according to the type of roll bearing layout. 1) Bearings are different according to their acceptable load direction or nominal touch angle;
1) Radial bearing----first used for rolling bearings that accept radial load; its nominal touch angle is from 0 to 45. It is different according to the nominal touch angle; it is divided into: radial touch bearing----nominal touch Radial bearing with angle 0: centripetal angle touch bearing----central bearing with nominal touch angle greater than 0 to 45.
2) Thrust bearing----first for rolling bearings that accept axial load; its nominal touch angle is greater than 45 to 90. According to the nominal touch angle, it is divided into: axial touch bearing----the nominal touch angle is Thrust bearing of 90: thrust angle touch bearing----the thrust bearing with a nominal touch angle greater than 45 but less than 90.
.2) Bearings according to their type of tumbling body; divided into:
1) Ball bearing----roller is the ball:
2) Roller bearing----roller is roller. Roller bearing is according to roller type; it is divided into: cylindrical roller bearing----roller is the bearing of cylindrical roller; the length of cylindrical roller The ratio of the diameter is less than or equal to 3, the needle bearing----the rolling body is the needle bearing; the ratio of the length to the diameter of the needle is greater than 3; but the diameter is less than or equal to 5MM, the tapered roller bearing---rolling The body is a tapered roller bearing, the spherical roller bearing one by one rolling body is a spherical roller bearing.
.3) Whether the bearing can be adjusted according to its operation;
1) Self-aligning bearing----the raceway is spherical; the bearing that can get used to the angular error and angular movement between the two raceway axes is
2) Non-aligning bearings (rigid bearings)----bearings that can offset the axial angle of the track between the raceways.
.4) The number of bearings in the roll according to the number of columns; divided into:
1) Single row bearing----bearing with one row of rolling elements,
2) Double row bearings----bearings with two rows of rolling elements,
3) Multi-row bearings----bearings with more than two rows of tumbling bodies; such as three-row and four-row bearings.
.5) Whether the bearing can be separated according to its components;
1) Can be separated from the bearing----with bearings that can be separated from the parts,
2) Do not leave the bearing----the bearing is at the end of the matching; the ferrule can not be free from the bearing.
.6) The bearing can be divided into various layout types according to its layout shape (if there is no filling groove; whether there are inner and outer rings and the shape of the ferrule; the layout of the rib; even the presence or absence of a cage).
According to the size of the rolling bearing, the bearing is classified according to its outer diameter. The micro-bearing----the bearing with the nominal outer diameter scale of 26mm or less,
.2) Small bearings----bearings with a nominal outer diameter scale of 28-55MM,
.3) Small and medium-sized bearings----bearings with a nominal outer diameter scale of 60-115MM,
.4) Medium and large-sized bearings----bearings with a nominal outer diameter scale of 120-190MM. 5) Large-sized bearings----bearings with a nominal outer diameter scale of 200-430MM,
.6) Extra large bearings----bearings with a nominal outer diameter scale of 440 mm or more.
The basic production process of the third section of the rolling bearing is different because of the type of rolling bearing, the layout type, the public service level, the skill requirement, the material and the batch; the fundamental production process is not exactly the same.
First, the processing of the primary parts of various bearings:
1. The processing process of the ferrule: the processing of the inner ring and the outer ring of the bearing differs depending on the raw material or the blank method; the process before the machining can be divided into the following three types; the whole processing process is: Material or pipe material (some bars need to be cast and annealed, normalized)----Car processing----heat treatment----grinding----finishing or polishing----finishing parts Inspection----rust prevention----into the warehouse----(to be installed)
2. The processing of steel balls; the processing of steel balls is different depending on the condition of the raw materials; the process of frustration or pre-light ball; can be divided into the following three types; the process before heat treatment; It can be divided into the following two types; the whole processing process is: bar material or wire cold punching (some bars need to be punched and annealed after cold rolling)----frustration, rough grinding, soft grinding or light ball- ---Heat disposal----hard grinding----fine grinding----finishing or grinding----final inspection group----rust prevention, packaging----into the warehouse ã€‰.
3. Roller processing The processing of rollers differs depending on the raw materials; the process before heat treatment can be divided into the following two types; the whole processing process is: bar processing or wire cooling String ring and soft grinding----heat treatment----string soft point----grinding outer diameter----grinding end face----finishing end face----fine grinding outer diameter---- -- Final grinding outer diameter --- final inspection group --- rust prevention, packaging --- storage (to be installed).
4. Processing of the cage The processing of the cage is different according to the layout and raw materials; it can be divided into the following two categories:
.1) Sheet â†’ shear â†’ punching â†’ stamping forming â†’ shaping and finishing â†’ pickling or shot peening or stringing â†’ final inspection â†’ rust prevention, packaging â†’ storage (to be installed)
.2) Processing process of solid cage: processing of solid cage; different depending on raw materials or gross damage; before processing, it can be divided into the following four blank types; the whole processing process is: Material, pipe material, forgings, castings----car inner diameter, outer diameter, end face, chamfering----drilling (or pulling holes, boring)----pickling----final inspection-- --Anti-rust, packaging----into the warehouse.
Second, the installation process of the rolling bearing:
Rolling bearing parts such as inner ring, outer ring, tumbling body and cage; after passing the inspection; enter the installation workshop for installation; the process is as follows:
Parts demagnetization, cleaning â†’ internal and external rolling <ditch> road scale grouping â†’ joint set â†’ view clearance â†’ riveting cage â†’ final inspection â†’ demagnetization, removal â†’ rust prevention, packaging â†’ into the product warehouse (boxing, shipping ã€‰.
The fourth section of the rolling bearing features a rolling bearing compared with the sliding bearing; has the following advantages:
1. The friction coefficient of the rolling bearing is higher than that of the sliding bearing. The friction coefficient of the plain bearing is 0. 08-0. 12; and the friction coefficient of the rolling bearing is only 0. 001-0.
2. The rolling bearing has been standardized, serialized and generalized; it is suitable for mass production and supply; it is very convenient to use and repair.
3. The rolling bearing is made of bearing steel; and it is subjected to heat treatment; therefore; the rolling bearing not only has high mechanical function and long service life; but also can save the relatively expensive non-ferrous metal used for manufacturing the sliding bearing.
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| NTN bearing heater effect and operating principle rolling bearing residual magnetic skill conditions (1) |
Wear failure of single row cylindrical roller bearings is one of the common failure modes of NTN imported bearings. Repair method of static bearing imported bearings in imported bearings
This article links to http://
Please indicate China Bearing Network http://
Previous:The rolling bearing device--heating device method Next:FAG cage and data classification
China Manufacturer Amino Silicon Oil Rg-2000d,China Silicone Oil,China Hydrophilic Silicone Oil Terpolymer for Cotton
Reactive Dye Printing Thickener Co., Ltd. , http://www.nsdispersant.com